Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sucks to be sick!

So Wednesday night I felt like I was getting sick, so I drank lots of water took my vitamins and went to bed. I woke up feeling horrible! My mom luckily took Ivy to play at Dawna's house (my moms friend). I did get some rest, Cole sleeps very well during the day! But by that night I felt like I was dying, my neck hurt, my back ached, I had the chills, my chest and throat were on fire... not good. Cole also has his days and nights mixed up, because he wanted to play until about 3:30 am! So on Friday my mom came over to take Ivy for the day and talked me into going to the doctor. I am not usually one who likes to hassle with all that, it is such a pain in the butt to go wait for a doctor to see you, especially with two kids. So she took me and I am glad I went. We waited for two hours, I felt like crying my body hurt so bad!! As luck would have it, I am probably the last one to get influenza this year!! Something about me being pregnant or having babies makes me get sick. I got influenza that turned into pneumonia when I was pregnant with Ivy. So yeah, it really sucks being sick, and trying to take care of kids. The only thing Ivy has done the past two days is watch tv... all day long! I am sorry kids, hopefully mommy will get better soon an can take care of you better. And to my husband, I know I haven't been too much fun, I swear I always get sick over the weekends!! I love you.

No comments: