Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A new mommy

We have a new addition to the family! Cole Carter Rivera was born on March 25th (same as his daddy) and 9:55 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz, and is the cutest thing we've have every seen! I absolutely love being a new mommy again, I worked the day I went into labor, and I am enjoying the new change. Don't get me wrong, I love to work, but a day filled with nursing, staying in my pjs 'til 9 am, changing poopy diapers, making breakfast for Ivy, and being home with my kids all day long is much more satisfying. Ivy likes her little brother too, but she definitely has had her moments. Bennett just stares at the little guy in amazement and says, "he's so cute!" Yep, we are so excited Mr. Cole (that's what Ivy calls him) has finally joined the family, we love you!

No comments: